Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What's for dinner?


So what's everyone having for dinner/supper tonight? We are going to have a meal that I've actually taken the time to plan (usually about 5 :00, I wander into the kitchen and start staring into the fridge, for what? I'm never really sure). Anyway, tonight we are having BBQ pork ribs and coleslaw (hand grated by me!) and probably biscuits with honeybutter. Hopefully it will be delicioso!


I think it would be kind of cool if people randomly posted what they are having for dinner each night. Ya know, it doesn't have to be some big, fancy thing, maybe you're just having hot dogs and french fries, but maybe it will be an idea for someone else reading this. It just gets SO hard coming up with an idea EVERY day. So PLEASE share! If it's some awesome recipe post it, if you tried some pre-prepared item that was NASTY let us know. Just anything to get the ideas out there, and make this a blog we're checking every day to help us figure out the age old question "What's for dinner?".

4 comments:

  1. We are having breakfast for dinner!! Biscuits and gravy, bacon, sweet rolls, Eggs, and OJ all at the request of the Birthday boy!! (oh, and Birthday cake too, it's a new carrot cake recipe, if it turns out then I'll share)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cool! We had breakfast for dinner last night! Waffles, eggs, and sausage. Yeah we do that about once a month, i love it! OH Happy Birthday to the b-day boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sus.....if you invite me to be a "poster" I will try to share :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh-that looks tasty! could you send me some of that?

    ReplyDelete