Thursday, November 25, 2010

Feast!

Here’s a view of what we enjoyed today
It was just Josh and I so we have a lot of leftovers!

I had to start with dessert…Homemade pumpkin pie topped with homemade whipped topping! On the side there is some Orange Jello Fruit Salad. We almost forgot about it in the fridge with all the other food (sad!) so it made it’s way on to my dessert plate…

dinner1

Homemade Rolls :)

dinner2

Turkey that we roasted (the white meat)

dinner3

Most of the spread…

dinner4

Stuffing (from a box-the only place I cheated)…But I did add a little secret ingredients and bake it up in the oven

dinner5

Cornbread Pudding. I should have taken a picture when you scoop into it-it’s full of yummy corn!

dinner6

Baked Yams (we had candied yams over the weekend so these were great)

dinner7

Mashed (Idaho) Potatoes and Homemade turkey gravy (from the drippings!)

dinner8

More of our turkey (the dark meat)

dinner9

And another cute pic of the rolls. (I love bread…can you tell?)

dinner10 

Phew, no wonder I’m worn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment